Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad chi...shmad chi...

We had a tree service come out today and prune all of our trees. They also cut down the lone cedar tree we had in our backyard (not that it’ll help my cedar fever come autumn/winter since our next door neighbor has NOTHING BUT cedars in his yard) and they also cut down the “dead” one out front.

Maybe NOW the lady across the street won’t complain that my tree is “evil and bad” for her chi.

Did I tell you that they’ve stuck little mirrors over their front door? Oh YEAH!

I can only guess it’s to confuse the bad spirits emanating from MY dead tree so they won’t get into her house.

If she only knew how much I KNOW about feng shui! (What’s that saying? “A little knowledge…is a dangerous thing.” Too true!)

Now how do I convince HER that the four dead trees in HER front yard are bad for MY chi??!??!

Suggestions?

2 comments:

Britta said...

Seriously, she has mirrors? You crazy Austin people. smiles!

daisys415 said...

Like I said Via email! I would put HUGE Mirrors all facing her house on my house. Or maybe just on the Bad Chi Trees in her yard, reflect them back at her!
LOL
Marisa

Sign My Guestbook, Pretty PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Basic Existentialism

My photo
Austin-ish, Texas, United States
Does this really matter? Who reads this anyway? Seriously. Okay, fine. I'm probably the only Poli-pino you'll ever meet and I: like to cook up a good meal (but if given the choice I'd rather eat out); watch TV and films from here and there; love to laugh and try to do it often; hate to cry but end up doing so...and often; believe we ALL make a difference to SOMEONE at SOME POINT; love long walks on the beach, it's cheesy, I know, but I do love them especially with my family; wish I was as erudite as Stephen Fry, as cleverly comedic as (too many to name here) and as oblivious as Mr. Bean. Obviously I could go on...that's why I started the blog!