Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New and Improved?

I'm thinking I need to clean-up my blog a bit. Since I've been gone for so long, I just now realized that Blogger has made some updates which have messed with the managed chaos that is my blog world and some of the links aren't working now. Don't they know I'm no techy genius??? So, having said that, consider it roughly as an invitation to return and see if I've made any changes or if I'm just nagging myself again to no avail.

I'm sure the bookies are making money on that as I type.

I just tried to add a poll, but it didn't work so I guess I'll just have to ask you here instead:
Question: Are you even interested in the movies I watch and the books I read since I offer no reviews (unless asked)?

Answer 1: Leave the list, sometimes I'm looking for a distraction.
Answer 2: Take it off! I can't afford movies and I've been banned from public libraries.
Kindly let me know how you feel as this will aid in the clean-up. Danke schoen! (That is the extent of my German but NOT my extent of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" knowledge. Just so we're clear.)

That's all I've got today, people. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

I like to see the books since I'm always looking for suggestions - although it wouldn't hurt it you started giving them a rating - like if it's really good, it gets 5 glasses of sangria!

M--- said...

Maybe I could have a different coding for each type of genre:

I could use the glasses of Sangria for girly books.

Tombstones for the forensic thrillers.

Silverware for cooking/cookbooks.

I could go on and on! Although I'd love to see your use of "fun/funner/funnest" for YOUR reviews!

Sign My Guestbook, Pretty PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Basic Existentialism

My photo
Austin-ish, Texas, United States
Does this really matter? Who reads this anyway? Seriously. Okay, fine. I'm probably the only Poli-pino you'll ever meet and I: like to cook up a good meal (but if given the choice I'd rather eat out); watch TV and films from here and there; love to laugh and try to do it often; hate to cry but end up doing so...and often; believe we ALL make a difference to SOMEONE at SOME POINT; love long walks on the beach, it's cheesy, I know, but I do love them especially with my family; wish I was as erudite as Stephen Fry, as cleverly comedic as (too many to name here) and as oblivious as Mr. Bean. Obviously I could go on...that's why I started the blog!