Sunday, June 8, 2008

CSI Calling

Just a "quickie"...

Yesterday Keith asked me,"Why did CSI in the Fort Worth call YOU this week?"...and although I was just waking up I was able to quickly respond, "You know I can't discuss an open case with you!"

So begins my weekend of trying to remember what company the 817 area coded number really was, because although the caller ID lists "CSI", I know it's not from any Crime Scene Investigation unit, probably just another annoying telemarketer that I ignored. My husband has been keeping the joke going and has "convinced" himself that I'm a consultant or something like Charlie Epps on Numbers, the mathematician-cum-analyst/consultant for the FBI. I told him that my fanatical viewing of all the CSI shows and reading several forensic thrillers has finally come in handy.

Who knew?

No comments:

Sign My Guestbook, Pretty PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Basic Existentialism

My photo
Austin-ish, Texas, United States
Does this really matter? Who reads this anyway? Seriously. Okay, fine. I'm probably the only Poli-pino you'll ever meet and I: like to cook up a good meal (but if given the choice I'd rather eat out); watch TV and films from here and there; love to laugh and try to do it often; hate to cry but end up doing so...and often; believe we ALL make a difference to SOMEONE at SOME POINT; love long walks on the beach, it's cheesy, I know, but I do love them especially with my family; wish I was as erudite as Stephen Fry, as cleverly comedic as (too many to name here) and as oblivious as Mr. Bean. Obviously I could go on...that's why I started the blog!